Sunday, February 28, 2010

Something fun for me!

I have been trying to be careful about shopping--because we are watching our budget--but mostly because we already have TOO MUCH STUFF. I have varying levels of success at this, but when ever TD or I get something new, we put at least 1--preferably 2--things in the donation basket. However, I have been in the market for shoes that are better for my feel (danskos/birkenstocks/earth) for a while.
I got these earth shoes last summer and I adore them. They are incredibly comfortable and are one of the only shoes that have never given me blisters. And I got them for about 60% off on Overstock.com. But since TD is almost a foot taller than me, I'd love to have some supportive, comfy, good looking shoes with at least a 2 inch heel. I'd looked at Dansko clogs for a while, but they are $$. And then I saw these babies--they meet all my criteria, and then some! I flipped over the color and the (faux) snakeskin accent. Awesome!
When I did a search for them, it turns out Sierra Trading Post has them on sale. So needless to say, I got something fun for me. Now I just have to figure out which pair of shoes will be going in the donation pile to make room for these...

No comments:

Post a Comment