Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lighting dilemma

I knew we would want to replace the large fluorescent fixture in the kitchen eventually, but that's going to happen sooner rather than later since I caused the collapse of all the support and plastic panels when I was trying to peek at what was underneath.

Plus, our ceiling gets raised a whole foot!

Minus, we have to live with this until we have new fixtures are installed.
 For the new lighting, my idea is to have small, recessed lights installed along the perimeter. There is already one recessed light installed over the sink, so hopefully this will be doable.

And below is the inspiration - tray ceiling, recessed lighting, no upper cabinets. Our kitchen now has light colored, tile floors, but other than that, I am trying to stick to this design - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment