Monday, February 14, 2011

Ebay Update

Well, my ebay selling was a hit - I sold $430 worth of stuff - and made almost $400 after Paypal and eBay fees. Wow! I am done selling stuff for a while, but I will certainly do this again.

A couple of things I learned:
You won't sell everything - I sold about 2/3 of my stuff. Some I relisted if there was interest - i.e. people had been watching items.

People are REALLY into brand names - if its not a name brand, its probably not going to sell. But if it is, there is a good chance that you will be able to sell it - even if it is several years old.

Printing and shipping labels is easy!! And you can schedule a pickup to your house. This is super easy and your regular mail carrier will pick them up from your front door - you don't even need to be at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment