Friday, January 28, 2011

Spring cleaning...the eBay way

Between TD moving to Boston, the two us moving our stuff here and putting it in storage, and finally moving into the new house, we have given away a TON of stuff. Mostly we have taken stuff to Goodwill or Salvation Army.

But I had several things that I had been dragging around, not using, but that were "nice" or at least worth something. A suit from J Crew (thought I would need it for interviews), several things from Anthropologie (purchased on sale and never really worn), my 35mm SLR camera. Etc Etc!


On a whim last weekend I gathered up all this stuff, took photos and listed 20 things on eBay. I have been pretty stoked that things are actually selling!! There are 3 more days on my auction, but so far I have made over $150 dollars. The process does take a lot of time, so this won't become a regular thing for me (and there's not much left to get rid of - unless I start in on TD's stuff). But I would highly recommend using eBay if you have some nice stuff that you are looking to get rid of.

1 comment: