Saturday, June 30, 2012

Colorado Bound!

We leave today for a big family getaway to Colorado with my parents, Sister, Brother & their significant others plus Pdog & cousin Bexar (Sister & M's new lab pup). I am so very excited to spend 10 days with my favorite people in the world - Hooray!We'll celebrate 4th of July and my 30th B-day and generally being together. Much fly fishing & hiking is planned.

We have 4 nights of back country camping in the Uncompahgre Wilderness in the beautiful San Juans plus 4 nights in a cabin (actually 2 cabins). We have been looking forward to this for so long - I can't wait! (fingers crossed that Pdog sleeps in a tent better than she did on the Sewanee...)
Here we are in Maine in 2007 on our last big adventure - its been too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment