Friday, April 30, 2010

Bridal Luncheon

My Auntie (and Uncle) from CT hosted a really beautiful bridal luncheon on Saturday before the wedding. It was so nice to get to spend time with my closest girlfriends. Because they all live far away, they didn't get to participate in any of the other wedding festivities--other than the awesome BBQ welcome dinner!
All the grad school gals. Where they live now: WI, CA, CA, MA, NY, OR, WA. Sadly only 2 left in CA, but I guess our circles just get wider. Hopefully people will come visit me in the SE!
Cousin M and a friend did all of the flowers--beautiful!
Auntie, Grandma, Mom, Cousin A
Sis, Auntie, Flowergirl, Cousin J
Beautiful Mother-and-sister-in-law
Surrounded by awesome women: Mom, sis, me, sis-in-law, mother-in-law
The brunch was in the lobby of the Driskill Hotel--it was truly lovely--and the food was great. I even got to have the original Helen Corbitt Cheese Soup-mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment